Skip to content
Event Terms & ConditionsAndrea Bradley2019-07-09T16:16:20+00:00
Event, Admission and Ticket Terms & Conditions
- In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions), (a) “Event” means the event for which you have purchased a ticket; (b) “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Vial8 Events; and (c) “you” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
- Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below.
- We not allow pass-outs or re-entry at our Events.
- The Promoter does not issue refunds (subject to clause 6).
- We operate a Challenge 21 policy. We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Refunds are only applicable should the Event be cancelled, re-scheduled or where there is a material change to the event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion alone, makes the Event materially different to that which any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be deemed a material change. The amount of any such refund shall be issued to purchasers as early as possible after the Event. Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred beyond the ticket refund.
- If clause 6 above applies, you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 60 days of the cancelled event, unless advised otherwise.
- Subject to clause 18 below, the Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and attractions. Tickets are for the Event and are not for a specific artist.
- Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
- Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries. A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing or sales promotion without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the Venue. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards.
- Please note that by entering the event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world.
- Unless paragraph 24 below applies, in no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Important Event Information
- Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
- Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
- Alcohol will not be permitted into the Venue.
- Strictly no illegal substances.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas.
- Strictly no item of clothing which may cause offense, alarm or distress to others. Failure to adhere to this dress code will result in you being refused entry.
- Our Events are strictly for over 18s and we will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 21 policy. If you can’t provide valid identification when asked, your ticket may be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the venue. Acceptable identification for entry includes:
- A valid photographic full or provisional driver’s license.
- A valid passport (not a photocopy).
- A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram).